|A Personal Collection of Found Materials|
|Caylee Marie Anthony Missing Sunday, June 15, 2008 - Orlando, Florida|
Age: 2, Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy Anthony, on July 15, 2008. At that time Caylee's mother, Casey, said on the July 15, 2008 911 call that her daughter had been missing for "31 days." Date of disappearance is unknown at this point as the mother Casey is not cooperating with authorities
CALL *Orange County Sheriff's Department 1-407-254-7000* or Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477
|.||[Caylee Case Name List]||[www.websleuths.com]||[www.local6.com (Orlando)]||[www.myfoxorlando.com]||www.wesh.com||.|
|CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE TRANSCRIPTS|
Jose Baez MOTION To Seal 07/22/2008 (Community Control records and appointments)
|Transcribed by "Scooter" for www.acandyrose.com (from .pdf file)
10/06/2008 15:28 4077052625 THE BAEZ LAW FIRM PAGE 02/04
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND
FOR ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA
JUDGE: STAN STRICKLAND
STATE OF FLORIDA
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
MOTION TO SEAL
COMES NOW the defendant, CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, by and through undersigned counsel, and moves this Honorable Court to seal the Community Control records and appointments set by, or on behalf of, the Defendant. In support thereof, the Defendant would allege that:
1. On July 16, 2008, the Defendant was arrested on charges of Providing False Information to Law Enforcement and Child Neglect.
2. On August 21, 2008, the Defendant was bailed from Orange County Jail and pursuant to this Honorable Court's Order regarding Community Control/Home Confinement, complied with all the parameters as Ordered therein.
3. Community Control/Home Confinement requires that the Defendant schedule her appointments, in advance, with their offices.
4. Said logs of appointments made by the Defendant with Community Control/Home Confinement are public record.
5. Third parties not related to this case have already requested and accessed said public records, in attempt to know of the Defendant's whereabouts, in advance.
6. Taking into consideration that this is a hight profile case, it is in the Defendant's best interest, well-being, and safety, that the public not be able to know her whereabouts by means of requesting said public records.
WHEREFORE, the Defendant, CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, prays that this Honorable Court, enter an Order sealing the records and appointments set by, or on behalf of, the Defendant.
10/06/2008 15:28 4077052625 THE BAEZ LAW FIRM PAGE 03/04
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing has been sent by U.S. Mail and or Fax/hand delivered to the Clerk of the Court at 425 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801; to Office of the State Attorney at 415 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801, on this the 22nd day of August, 2008
JOSE A. BAEZ, ESQUIRE
FL Bar No:0013232
GABRIEL E. ADAM, ESQUIRE
FL Bar No:0027371
THE BAEZ LAW FIRM
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
|The www.acandyrose.com web site is an privately owned archive site collection of found materials and organized timelines on missing and/or cold cases created for educational purposes as community service. All personal collection of found materials have been accessed from public domains and/or quotes following the rules under the "fair use rule of copyright law." - This web site is non-profit although personal donations are welcome via the PayPal donation button on the home page here|
ACandyRoseŠ since 1998